CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Over the past two years, our personal and collective well-being has been challenged. It has changed the conversation regarding what matters to employees. As we emerge into 2022, we want to refresh our minds with what’s new in the world of well-being.
Coming together to set a new course for workplace wellness.
We’re looking for employers, vendors and subject matter experts to share current research, practical applications and success stories that demonstrate how to:
- Effectively address behavioral and medical concerns through digital solutions
- Address the challenges and stigma of mental health
- Improve employee well-being through new and creative solutions
- Address social determinants of health and DEI in the workplace
- Engage a hybrid workforce and facilitate social connectedness in a meaningful way
The audience for our upcoming conference will include corporate wellness/benefits professionals, HR professionals and service providers all seeking to support healthy lifestyles and behavior changes. The presentations they seek will feature best practices, introduce innovative ideas, and demonstrate measurable impact on employee health, engagement, productivity and performance.
To apply as a featured speaker, please complete our form (below) and provide a link to a short video (under 5 minutes) demonstrating your speaking abilities and highlighting your presentation topic: